Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cheers to the Weekend!

School and life craziness and I abandoned my dear blog friend... So ashamed, but I'll try to make it up! Crazy kind of week it has been! Of course, mine started out with a bang..... and I mean a big one! An allergic reaction causing my lips to excessively swell, and boy was that an experience (not to mention my hubs probably wouldn't have left the house with me if I paid him!, but I don't blame him!).  

1. Seriously, no plastic surgery went into the making of this picture.... an allergic reaction to.... who knows.... Can't be explained with words, so just see this magic for yourself :\

Oh yes, no exaggeration :(
At least it eventually calmed down to....
Still wasn't down on leaving the house...
12-15 hours later.... ALMOST back to normal!!!!
  TINY way to go!... eventually I got my lips back!
2. AMAZING outing with my "Litter Sister D" at a farm in the middle of nowhere with other Matches (Bigs and Littles).  Seriously a lifechanger, be a Big in your area, check out Big Brothers, Big Sisters... She had a BLAST!
She loved skipping rocks along the river...
Another Little Brother caught a froggy!
Can't show "Little's" faces, but here's D and I plus other matches on the Hay Ride!
3. Our littlest kiddo got spayed on Wednesday, and geesh is she a trooper! I couldn't stop thinking of her all day, hoping and praying she was okay and it was so different in the house without her energy! 
Poor girl was so scared waiting for her name to be called :(
Don't worry, she's shaved and doin' A-okay! Has all her energy back :)

4. Turned in my first Masters course paper, which read like a bullet point of facts, but I followed the directions? Hopefully it turns out okay... getting jittery waiting for my first graduate school grade!
COMPLETED ON TIME!... Prayers for the best!
Best thing to come out of this class, an online portfolio on what I'm researching throughout this semester to supplement my resume!

If you're interested, you look through it here

5. After adopting our latest furry kiddo Rory, our other animals have been vying for my hubs and I's attention... Two of us and four of them, trying to keep the lovin' going round' as much as we can!
VERY rare to have all the kiddos on the bed at once! Wishing mama a good night's sleep!
In the meantime, our pups are enjoying sunbathing...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment